Employment Law: Fighting For Your Rights
Those of us in the working world have the right to expect a workplace free of harassment, discrimination and unsafe conditions. Unfortunately, not every employer cares about maintaining a lawful working environment.
Individuals and families subjected to workplace injustices suffer greatly. In addition to the loss of employment, psychological problems such as emotional distress, diminished self-esteem, depression, anger and frustration are all very common. At Gwilliam Ivary Chiosso Cavalli & Brewer, we have spent several decades standing up for the rights of mistreated workers in California. Located in Oakland, we serve the greater Bay Area and surrounding communities.
If you feel you have been mistreated in the workplace, do not hesitate to contact our law firm at 510-832-5411 for a free and confidential case review.
The Legal Help You Need After Discrimination, Harassment Or Wrongful Termination
We focus our employment law work on helping people who have been victimized by:
- Discrimination related to age, gender, pregnancy, disability, race, nationality or sexual preference
- Sexual harassment, including unwanted touching, sexual advances and the sharing of inappropriate emails, comments, photos and jokes
- Retaliation, when a worker has been demoted or mistreated after complaining of discrimination, harassment or illegal activity
- Wrongful Termination, when a worker is fired as an act of discrimination, harassment or retaliation
- Whistleblower violations, when a worker is mistreated for "blowing the whistle" on the employer's unsafe or illegal activities
We have spent more than 40 years advocating for the rights of employees. Let us fight for you.
In handling employment law actions over the years, we have come to understand how hostile work environments can dramatically affect the lives of victims and those around them. Our employment law attorneys take a holistic approach to the problems facing you and your family, and we offer comprehensive representation — whether your top priority is getting your job back, making your employer answer for what it has done or accessing counseling and job training services.
Free And Confidential Case Reviews
If you have been mistreated at work, our employment lawyers want to talk to you. While we limit our caseload to dedicate significant resources to winning each case we accept, we would like the opportunity to learn about your case. We offer free, confidential case reviews. Call 510-832-5411 or send us an email today to schedule your no-obligation legal consultation.